- Tomatoes prices have started to shoot up
about and are going for over $20 per box .
- Star fruit are now unavailable.
- Cucumbers have come down slightly in price
but are value for money with a bag of 15 selling for around $18.
- Local Asparagus is now available at a very
good price with plenty around at the moment.
- Zucchinis have been steady for around $20
per box but expect the price to rise over the coming weeks.
- Chinese Broccoli is available and come in
- Squash and Yellow Zucchini has been seen
cheap around the market this week for a fairly good price.
- Round Beans quality is now back at its best
with the prices of Round, Butter and Flats at very good
value. Can be ordered by the kilo but for a cheaper alternative they
also come in 10kg foam boxes.
- Nectarines and Peaches are now
around but are expensive and can be ordered if ordered by the tray.
- Oranges and Lemons is now at good
value and are recommended this week.
- Eggplant can be cheap this week if seconds
are ordered and the price is around $8 per box. But quality could be an
issue with this special.
- Red Capsicums are currently very expensive
but a cheaper alternative can be advised, Mixed Colour Capsicums
are currently a lot cheaper with the quality still being good, mainly
red but mixed with the colour green.